Soy Wax Candle - Summer Nights
Triple Scented Soy Wax Candle - Hand poured in Melbourne.
Cast yourself away to a sun-dappled day, replete with salt and sand and serendipity. Then ease into the balmy bliss of night, succumbing to the sounds of cascading waves and rustling palm trees. This hand-poured soy wax candle was made in Melbourne, but inspired by the many coastal jaunts awaiting you, from Bondi to Byron and beyond.
Top: Grapefruit, Lime and Oakmoss
Middle: Salty Sea, Soft Violet and Sandalwood
Base: Patchouli, Amber
Usage: To prolong the life of the candle and reduce the amount of soot - Trim the candle wick to 0.5cm prior to each lighting. This will also help the candle to burn more evenly.
Care: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Place the candle on a stable surface. Remove leather candle cover before lighting. Burn at least 2-3 hours for first use, then no more than 3 hours at a time. Avoid exposure to drafts. Never move a lit candle. Always keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Caution: Container may become hot. At the end of combustion, a variable quantity of wax may remain. Always store candle in a cool dry place below 25°c and away from direct sunlight.
In order to achieve our Exclusive scents we have used 100% Soy Wax with a blend of essential oils and fragrances.
Our candles consist of many aromatic ingredients, some natural and some synthetic, blended to our perfumers' personalised specifications. Natural components are extracted from flowers and plants, the fragrance components are manufactured from man-made materials.
As part of the hand-making process and in some cases using soy wax there may be slight imperfections such as irregularities in size and texture which is all part of the beauty behind natural materials and handcrafted products. These characteristics should be embraced making each piece unique.
100% Soy Wax Candle Matte
Genuine leather disc candle cover.
Made in Australia
Medium 9cm H x Outer Diameter 7.5cm
Weight - Approx 500 grams
XL Deluxe: 11cm H x Outer Diameter 10cm
Weight - Approx 1.2kg
* Approx. there can be slight size and burn time variations as a result of using natural materials and the hand making process.
* We have done our best to ensure the product colour is displayed accurately. However, please note that colour resolution may vary on individual computers and all images should be used as a reference only.
- Remove leather candle cover before lighting.
- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Burn at least 2-3 hours for first use, then no more than 3 hours at a time
- Place the candle on a stable surface away from drafts.
- Never move a lit candle or burn for longer than 3hrs.
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Caution: Container may become hot.
- Always store candle in a cool dry place below 25°c, away from direct sunlight.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout and is based on the weight of your total order.
All our shipping options come with tracking. We recommend providing an address where someone will be available to receive for the parcel between 9am-6pm Mon-Fri.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise a quote.
For all standard items we ship through Australia Post using Registered Parcel Post. For more information regarding delivery turnaround times please visit: https://auspost.com.au/business/shipping/domestic-shipping/delivery-speeds-and-coverage
* For any orders that contain furniture we will use a preferred carrier and deliver to Metro zones (only). Metro rates for furniture freight are determined by your postcode. If your item is for an address outside the metro network please email us at email@example.com and we will organise a quote.
Each of our soy wax candles are hand poured locally in Melbourne. Please allow 1 - 2 weeks for creation plus shipping.
If your order is urgent please email firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering with your specific date to ensure we are able to deliver on time.
Atley.co does not accept returns or exchanges on custom made pieces. All sales are final.
As part of the hand making process and in some cases using wax, there may be slight imperfections and colour variations which is all part of the beauty behind handmade products and natural materials and these characteristics will not be deemed as faulty.